Hello and Happy Lunar New Year First Day to all of my hot-blood brothers !
Many of my hot-blooded brothers is complain to me that now is the Chinese New Year and many of my comrades are gone back to China but I am thought that sometimes, maybe we are not only like the Chinese but all the other beautiful races in the world, just like this Philippines girl here.
She is smile so sweet and I am sure that you are wish to see more of her, am I correction?
So please to go to http://pinky-pinoy.blogspot.com/2012/01/baby-blue-fantasy.html @ The Pinky Pinoy Palasyo to see more of this maganda and kaibig-ibig now!
HUAT AH!
Many of my hot-blooded brothers is complain to me that now is the Chinese New Year and many of my comrades are gone back to China but I am thought that sometimes, maybe we are not only like the Chinese but all the other beautiful races in the world, just like this Philippines girl here.
She is smile so sweet and I am sure that you are wish to see more of her, am I correction?
So please to go to http://pinky-pinoy.blogspot.com/2012/01/baby-blue-fantasy.html @ The Pinky Pinoy Palasyo to see more of this maganda and kaibig-ibig now!
HUAT AH!

I love your blog, Cliff, and have been reading it for years. But just wanna say that I miss the days when you'd post frequently about your own life. Reading your advice columns/editorials are really interesting and useful, of course, in their own right. However, I do miss the aspect of blogging on here lately that comes from gaining insight into someone else's personal experiences, and not just their personal experiences as aggregated into a more general advice/editorial piece.
ReplyDeletePhone sex